NEW CLIENT SURVEY
1. Please let me know who introduced you to Christine Fitzgerald, REALTOR? Who can I thank for this introduction?
2. Tell me about you and your interest in purchasing?
3. What are the most important features you’re looking for?
4. What are things you do NOT want in a new place?
5. What are you going to miss about your current neighborhood?
6. What is your price range? Have you spoken with a lender?
7. What is your timeline?
8. Tell me about your search for a REALTOR to represent you. What are you looking for? What’s most important to you?
9. Once you buy your place and get settled, what will be the measure of success for you? In other words, what will make you say, “That was an EXCEPTIONAL experience?”
10. Is there anything I forgot to ask? Anything else you can share to help me find your new home?
11. LAST QUESTION - Would anyone you know benefit from an introduction to Christine Fitzgerald REALTOR?
This content last updated on Thursday, October 6, 2022 11:15 AM from SDMLS.
This content last updated on Thursday, October 6, 2022 11:30 AM from CRMLS.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Franchise Offices are Independently Owned and Operated. The information provided herein is deemed accurate, but subject to errors, omissions, price changes, prior sale or withdrawal. United Real Estate does not guarantee or is anyway responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information, and provides said information without warranties of any kind. Please verify all facts with the affiliate.
Copyright© United Real Estate
If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call our Customer Support for help at 888-960-0606 .
Web Content Accessibility Disclosure Statement:
We strive to provide websites that are accessible to all possible persons regardless of ability or technology. We strive to meet the standards of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA), the American Disabilities Act and the Federal Fair Housing Act. Our efforts are ongoing as technology advances. If you experience any problems or difficulties in accessing this website or its content, please email us at: email@example.com. Please be sure to specify the issue and a link to the website page in your email. We will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
Leave a message for Christine